Welcome at the Department of Physical Chemistry
- The Department of Physical Chemistry (IPC) is a traditional place of research and teaching inside Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy of the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg. It includes four professorships with about 40 academic collaborators. The research focuses on Magnetic Resonance, Polymer Colloids, Biophysical Chemistry and Theoretical Chemistry.
- The bachelor of science degree programme and the master of science degree programme are now established in chemistry at Albert-Ludwig-University. Physical Chemistry is one of the main subjects. For further information on studying courses in Physical Chemistry look here.
- The department is leaded by the managing Director an is subdiveded into four research groups (AK Bartsch, AK Koslowski, AK Weber, N.N.).
- Research projects for bachelor's degree [in German]
- GDCh Freiburg
- Review of the Hevesy Symposium 2010 (pdf) [in German]